PGDM – REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION AND MANAGEMENT
The Real Estate sector has undergone transformation in the last two decades. The land bank in the cities is shrinking. At the same time the flow of opportunity seekers towards cities continues. The demand has seen consistent growth while the supply at an affordable cost, has remained a challenge. Along with these factors, regulations regarding land zoning, maze of approvals, scarcity of natural resources and several other factors have posed immense challenges to the growth of real estate sector.
The Indian real estate market is set to take rapid strides with a number of housing schemes being announced by the Government. The new regulations and incentive schemes are surely leading to a matured real estate market. International broking and finance firms are turning their attention to this sector. Considering the anticipated growth of the sector, there is going to be a huge requirement of individuals having good knowledge of various aspects of real estate sector.
The two year Post Graduate Diploma in Real Estate Construction and Management (RECM) being conducted at Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (MPSTME), is a six trimester program covering all aspects related to Real Estate Construction and Management ranging from conceiving a project, initiation, basics of construction processes, legal aspects, financing, marketing, managing approvals etc. At the end of the program students will possess knowledge in all facets of Real Estate thereby enabling them to conduct their business more efficiently and professionally.
Create competent Civil Engineering professionals and employable individuals with sound technical and management credentials to take part in state-of-the-art infrastructural development with global ensign for the benefit of the society.
• Provide quality education in conformity with advancements in technology and management
• Encourage relevant research, development and entrepreneurship qualities in students, faculty and staff through teamwork
• Develop strong industry institute linkages to ascertain and resolve the socio-economic problems of infrastructure with due consideration to safety and economy in ethical manner
Some of the salient features of the program -
- Blend of contact and non-contact learning. Contact is over week end, while the off-line delivery continues through the week at respective workplace or in organization where internship would be facilitated.
- Global and national exposure of the real estate sector through domestic and international visits to ensure that the learning is globally relevant.
- Program developed with support from major Real Estate Organizations such as :
- ACME Housing
- Builders’ Association of India
- MCHI – CREDAI
- Hub-Town Ltd.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE PROGRAM
- Candidate must have a Bachelors’ Degree.
NMIMS invites you to be a part of this program and take the business to a higher level – without interrupting your current professional engagements.