- Dr. Manoj Sankhe received “Best Faculty’’ award from the auspious hands of Dr. Sekar Basu, Director BARC and Dr. Rajan Saxena, Vice Chancellor, NMIMS, in SVKM’S NMIMS, Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Convocation, 8th August 2015 for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Dr. Manoj Sankhe was called as an external Academic Auditor at Viva Institute of Technology Virar for EXTC and Electrical Department. Dr. Manoj Sankhe was awarded the “Best Concept Note” by Health Tech Innovations 2015 Conference organized by SAMEER, IIT Bombay under the aegis of DeitY in Technical Collaboration with NHSRC & ICMR. The Concept Note: 'Assessment of fetal autonomic nervous system activity by abdominal Doppler ultrasound recordings', submitted & presented by me has been awarded as Best Concept note under the theme Technology Innovations in Diagnostic / Prognostic , Health Tech Innovations – 2015 Conference, organised by Society Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), IIT Bombay under the aegis of Department of Electronics and Information Technology , Government of India in technical collaboration with National Health Systems Resource Center (NHSRC) & Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). About HealthTech Innovations 2015 Confernce (details available on http://hti.sameer.gov.in ).
- Dr. Manoj Sankhe’s paper titled “A Comparison and Quantification of Fetal Heart Rate Variability using Doppler Ultrasound and Direct Electrocardiography Acquisition Techniques has been selected as Third best paper & uploaded at IEEEXplore in ICATE 2013 conference organized by MPSTME, NMIMS University.
- Dr. Manoj Sankhe’s article on the topic "Design of a High Voltage Power Supply Circuit & its Simulation” has been published in the magazine "Electrical India" July 2013 issue.
- Prof. Vinayak Gaikwad was invited as a guest speaker at Atharva college of Engineering, Malad to deliver a lecture on “Smart Grid: issues & challenges” on 31st August, 2018
- Prof. Vinayak Gaikwad was invited as a guest speaker at CEAT Tyres Pvt. Ltd. to deliver a lecture on “Special purpose electrical machines” on 22nd April, 2018
- Prof. Punit Ratnani was invited as a guest speaker at Atharva college of Engineering, Malad to deliver a lecture on “Multilevel Inverter” on 20th February, 2018
- Prof. Punit Ratnani was invited as a guest speaker at Sardar Patel college of Engineering, Andheri to deliver a lecture on “Induction & Synchronous machine” on 10th August, 2018
- Dr. Ushma Ahuja was invited as a panel judge in IET-PATW 2018 paper presentation competition for Mumbai regional round, 18th February, 2018
- Dr. Ushma Ahuja was appointed as Reviewer for the prestigious IET journal ‘Micro and Nano Letters’ in May, 2018.
Mr. Shashank Mishra & Mr. Aayush Nagar from SE Electrical constructed Boost converter & presented it to CLUB JAMECO, which is the hobbyist driven website for DIY (do-it-yourself) electronics projects. For Electrical & Electronics designers Club Jameco provides an opportunity to design projects & sell them as a kit.