Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
B. E. (Electrical), M. Tech (Electrical Engineering –Control Systems)
Areas of Specialization
Control Systems, Renewable Energy Sources, Project Management
Control Systems, Automation, uses of PLC.
Teaching Experience - 18 years
• She has guided several B. Tech projects in the area of Control Systems, Solar Energy, and Robotics, Automation in Load Distribution.
• She is Faculty advisor for Electrical Engineering Student Association (EESA) at MPSTME, Mumbai.
• She had worked in the field of Testing and certifying Energy Meters, Induction Motors.
• Worked as In charge HOD for the Department of Architecture and Pharmacy in Government Polytechnic.
• Interacted many times for the approval of Pharmacy course with PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) Committee Members.
• Worked under the World Bank Project for the Technical Development of the Students.
• Coordinator for IET event.
• Prepared, documented Data Audit Report for 2015-2016 to Data Auditor.
• Coordinated the MoU signing event with L&T.
• Prepared, documented and presented Data Audit Report for 2014-2015 to Data Auditor.
• Prepared and Documented TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program) Report regarding FDP (Faculty Development Program), MoUs, Faculty Publications, Procurement of Equipments.
• Arranged Guest Lectures (Tech Dias) for IET. Actively arranged and attended LTSL (L&T Series of Lectures).
• Prepared and documented Data Audit Report for 2012-13 & 2013-14.
• Actively Coordinated IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology) work for the whole year.
• Arranged Seminar on Mono Rail By MrA.K.Das and on Project management By Mr. Tejas Sura as Tech Dias Lecture IET.
Research & Publications
• Worked in the area of Artificial Intelligence.
• Worked in the area of Renewable energy -To improve the P.F. Using Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy resources using Wind Power.
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- The Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers ( IETE)
- Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
• Awarded with Merit Position in 12th Board Examination and got merit scholarships
• Raman Smriti award for acquiring first position in 1st year in the University.
• MP Young Scientist award for presenting a paper “To improve the P.F. Using Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy resources using Wind Power” awarded in the year 1997
• Got Selected in Public Service Commission in 1997 and got the cadre of class I gazette officer.
Official Email Id