Ashish J. Deshmukh
Specialization: Design, Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics & SCM
Areas of Specialization
- Ph.D Engineering 2017
- M.E Production Technology and Management 2005
- B.E. Production 1996
Honours and Awards:
- Graduated with highest honours in training for ‘Train-The-Trainer’ program on “Industrial Automation Technology”.
- Invited as a Session Judge in SVKMs SBMP Mumbai for 1st International conference on Emerging Trends in Computer and Mechanical Engineering held on 15th to 16th Dec 2017.
- Invited as a Judge for Inter College Project Competition to be held under DJ Nirmiti-Igniting Manufacturing Renaissance on 21st March 2017 at D.J. Sanghvi College of Engineering Mumbai.
- Invited as a Chief-Guest and Judge for Technical Poster Presentation competition and Technical Research Paper presentation at Shree Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic and K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering in 2013-14.
- Working as a reviewer of research papers for National and International conferences and Journals.
Memberships of professional bodies:
- Society of Automotive Engineering (SAE)
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Memberships of editorial board:
Member of International Journal of Managing Vales in Supply Chain (IJMVSC)
B.Tech., MBA Tech., B.Tech. (Integrated)
• Engineering Drawing
• Machine Drawing
• Design of Machine Elements
• Tool Engineering
• Manufacturing Process
• Engineering Mechanics
• Theory of Machines
• Automobile Engineering
• Operation research
PGDM (REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT)
• Materials Management
• Supply Chain Management
M.Tech. (INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION)
• Fluid Power Automation
- March 2017 – till date ‘ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR’ at SVKM’s NMIMS (University), MPSTME Vile Parle (W) Mumbai. 56.
- June 2009 – March 2017 ‘ASSISTANT PROFESSOR’ at SVKM’s NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND HIGHER STUDIES (University), MPSTME Vile Parle (W) Mumbai. 56.
- July 2007 – June 2009 as ‘LECTURER’ SVKM’s NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND HIGHER STUDIES (University), MPSTME Vile Parle (W) Mumbai. 56.
- Aug 2006 – July 2007 as “HOD MECHANICAL ENGINEERING”, Muchhala Polytechic, Thane - Ghodbunder Road, Thane.
- June 1997 – Aug 2006 as a ‘LECTURER’ Muchhala Polytechic, Thane - Ghodbunder Road, Thane.
- June 1996 – February 1997 - Trainee Engineer, Patheza Forging and Stamping Ltd., Chakan Pune.
Administrative roles in the school/University:
- Board of Studies committee member MPSTME.
SUPPLIER SELECTION AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION ISSUES IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Operations management, Supply chain Management, Manufacturing
Books Chapters: 02
- Develop a model to select best suppliers in SCM, Ashish Deshmukh, Girish Bagale, “GLOBALIZATION: OPPRTUNITIES & CHALLENGES” Wisdom Publications, Delhi. Pp.175-188.
- TQM Principles, Dr. Ashish J. Deshmukh, Dr Girish Bagale, “Industrial Engineering & Management Practices”, International Research Publications House Delhi, pp. 71-105.
- EMERGING SUPPLIER SELECTION CRITERION IN THE CONTEXT OF TRADITIONAL VS GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, International Journal of Managing Values in Supply Chain (IJMVSC),
- Analysis of supplier selection in traditional as well as green Supply chain Management in Indian MSMEs” International Journal of Business Quantitative Economics and Applied Management.
- A Review for Supplier Selection Criteria and Methods, Springer.
- Logistics: Current Trends and Future Growth in Warehousing, Packaging and Port Handling, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering.
- Design of Magmatic Suspension System for Bicycle, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering.
- A Combined approach for supplier selection using AHP and FAHP in Indian Gear Manufacturing MSMEs, IPO Publishing Ltd. UK.
- International Joint Conference on Computer Information and System Sciences and Engineering (CISSE 08 & IEEE) University of Bridgeport (USA). Paper Title “Design, development and implementation Of E Learning Tool”.
- International Conference on Management by International Business School (AHMEDABAD) Paper Title “Develop a Model to Select Best Supplier in SCM”.
- NCOMAS 2008 International Conference organized by NMIMS. Paper Title “Selection of Supplier using AHP”.
- DECISION CRITERION AND METHODS FOR SUPPLIER SELECTION” International Conference SPICON Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai.
- MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: - A REVIEW OF SUPPLIER SELECTION METHODS” National conference L.R. Tiwari College of Engineering Thane.
- “Supplier Selection Using Multi Criteria Decision Making and Methods” National conference at Fr. Agnel College of Engineering Vashi Mumbai.
- A Review Foe Supplier Selection Criteria and Methods, 1st International Conference on Technology Systems and Management.
- Logistics: Current Trends and Future Growth in Warehousing, Packaging and Port Handling, 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer and Mechanical Engineering.
- Design of Magmatic Suspension System for Bicycle, 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer and Mechanical Engineering.
- A Combined approach for supplier selection using AHP and FAHP in Indian Gear Manufacturing MSMEs, International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing, Materials and Energy Engineering.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.