Prof. Ashwini Rao
Ph.D. (Pursuing), ME (Computer Science), BE (Computer Science)
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Ph.D. (Pursuing), PhD Topic: Feature based Opinion Summarization
- ME (Computer Science)
- BE (Computer Science)
Memberships of Professional bodies:
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Data Warehouse and Mining, Business Visualization, Programming for Analytics, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms
Teaching experience: 13 Years
Industry experience: 1 year
Administrative roles in the school/University:
- Btech. Program In charge, Class Mentor, Handled NBA Criteria’s 1 & 3.
Research Interest: Web Mining, Data Analytics, Sentiment Mining
- Ms. Ashwini Rao, “Sentiment Analysis-Towards Harvesting Opinions from the Net”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network, Volume 2, Issue 5, October 2013
- Ms. Ashwini Rao, Dr. Ketan Shah, “Filtering and Transformation Model for Opinion Summarization”, International Journal of Computers & Technology, Vol 2, No. 2, April 2014.
- Ashwini Rao, Dr. Ketan Shah,” A Domain Independent Technique to generate Feature Opinion Pairs for Opinion Mining” To be published in WSEAS Transactions on Information Science and Applications (Already Accepted, to be published by Mar 2018).
- Ashwini Rao, Dr. Ketan Shah,” Model for Improving Relevant Feature Extraction for Opinion Summarization,” In Proceedings of IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC -15), 2015.
- Ashwini Rao, Dr. Ketan Shah,” An Optimized Rule based approach to extract relevant features for Sentiment Mining,” In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom 16), 2016.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.
022 - 26114792