Dr. Ketakee S. Durve
Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
LLB, 2016, Mumbai University.
Ph. D. (chemistry), Institute of Chemical Technology, 2007.
Post-Doc (CSIR-NMITLI), Institute of Chemical Technology, 2007-08.
Areas of Specialization
Catalysis, Sustainable Process development, Synthetic Chemistry
Currently working at Narsee Monjee College (Mukesh Patel School of Technology & Management), Vile Parle as Assistant professor-Chemical Engineering since July 2015.
Industrial R & D (Bulk Drug) & IPR Experience: From 2008 till July 2015.
Greener synthesis of Drug intermediate (2015-16) by NMIMS UNIVERSITY. Grant Amount: Rs. 95000/-
- Indian J. Chem., 43A, (2004), 1427- 1430.
- Catalysis Communications, 7 (2006) 443–449.
- Journal of Molecular Catalysis: Chemical, 261 (2006) 232–241.
- Catalysis Communications 8 (2007) 845–849.
- J. Mol. Cat: Chemical, 267 (2006) 157–164.
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quarterly, 21 (3) 271–277 (2007).
- J. of porous materials, 18(2), 177- 183 (2011).
- IN225120, 2008.
- 1825/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- 1684/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- 2007/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- Indian Patent Application No. 201621035145 (2016) (Under Examination)
- Catalysis Society of I ndia, 19 November 2005, UI CT, Mumbai.
- Indian Science Cong ress, 3- 7 January 2006, Hyderabad.
- Conference on Renewable sources of energy, organized by Maharashtra Energy Development Authority, 2006.
- Completed material designing , characterization and applications course work from TIFR.
- National conference on Latest trends in Nanotechnology, 2007- 08.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIP
- Post-Doc (NMITLI-CSIR): 2007-08.
- Sir Ratan Tata scholarship for the year, 2004- 06.
- Travel grant by Bombay Technologist for paper presentation at Indian Science Congress, Hyderabad, 2006.
- First prize for the technical (Oral) paper presentation on Renewable sources of energy, organized by Maharashtra Energy Development Authority, 2006.
- UAA Alumni