Dr. Payal B. Joshi
Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry), Ph.D. (Chemical Science)
Areas of Specialization
Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
Pharmaceutical Analysis, Green Chemistry
Research & Publications
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended- 06
- Teaching graduate students of B.Tech and MBA (Tech) at MPSTME.
- Reviewer in Chemistry for high impact journals like Analytical Letters.
- Examiner in Applied Chemistry-I & II (University of Mumbai) 2010-12
- Working towards industrial collaborations with the Department.
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)
- California Separation Science Society (CASSS)
Editorial Board Membership
- Analytical Letters (Taylor & Francis)
- Journal of Pharmaceutical & Bioanalytical Science
- Payal B. Joshi, S.I.Bhoir, A.M. Bhagwat, Trends in universal detection in high performance liquid chromatography, Separation Science, Volume 2, Issue 12, p.12-14, 2010. (Cited:3).
- Payal B. Joshi, S.I. Bhoir, A.M. Bhagwat, K.Vishwanath, R.K.Jadhav, Identification of Forced Degradation Products of Itopride by LC-PDA and LC-MS, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 73, Issue 3, p.287-291, 2011. (Cited: 2).
- Payal B. Joshi, S. I.Bhoir, R.K.Jadhav, K. Vishwanath, Stability-Indicating LC Method for Analysis of Lamotrigine and Use of the Method to Study Degradation Kinetics, Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 2, Issue 4, p.142- 149, 2011.
- Payal B. Joshi, Green Metrics in a Pharmaceutical Scenario- A Review, Journal of Pharmaceutical & Bioanalytical Science, Volume 2, Issue 4, p. 39-46, 2013.
- Payal B. Joshi, Carbon Dioxide Utilization – A Comprehensive Review, International Journal of Chemical Sciences, Volume 12, Issue 4, p. 1208-1220, 2014.
Official Email Id