Dr. Jinu Kurian
PhD (NITIE, Mumbai)
Memberships of Professional bodies:
Life Member of AIMS, Member of International Education for Sustainability forum
Members of editorial board:
Journal of Disaster Management, Journal of Sustainable Development
Research Methodology, Operations Management, Operations Strategy, Quality Management Systems and Practices, Strategic Management, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Function Deployment, Safety Health and Environmental Management
Teaching experience: 18 years
Industry experience: 3 years
Consultation: 4 years
Administrative roles in the school/University:
Library committee, research committee, editorial board of journals etc.
Techno-managerial issues within the operational and environmental framework of Chemical Industry in Gujarat
Green Supply Chain Management, Supply chain resilience, Sustainability practices in various sectors, Preventive environmental management strategies in chemical industries, LCA
- Kurian Jinu, Unnikrishnan Seema and Bhagyashree Sawant (2017), “A Study on Green Supply Chain Management Practices in Indian Petroleum Industries”, accepted for publishing in International Journal of Services and Operations Management; forthcoming;
- Apurve Paharia, Khatri Akshay, Jain Prasham and Kurian Jinu (2017), "A Critical Study on the Socio-Technological Factors Influencing Green Supply Chain Management in the Healthcare Industry; Mumbai Region", in Volume 3 Issue 1, January 2017, "Journal of Business Management [ISSN: 2455-6661]",
- Kurian Jinu (2016), “A Study on the Influence of Sustainable Supply Chain Management Practices on the Environmental Performance of Manufacturing Industries in India”; International Conference on Best Practices in Supply Chain Management 2016; Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) and IIIE; December 22-23, 2016; Apollo Dimora, Trivandrum, Kerala.
- Aggarwal Pratyaksh, Aggarwal Karan, Bansal Saloni and Kurian Jinu (2016), “A Study of Energy Efficient Solutions for Sustainable Cities”; National Conference on Industrial Engineering and Technology Management, NCIETM 2016; NITIE Mumbai, IIIE, MNIT-Jaipur, NPC & PEC University of Technology; November 17-19, 2016.
- Paharia Apurve, Khatri Akshay, Jain Prasham and Kurian Jinu (2016), “A Study on Technological Impacts of Greening the Supply Chain”; National Conference on Industrial Engineering and Technology Management, NCIETM 2016; NITIE Mumbai, IIIE, MNIT-Jaipur, NPC & PEC University of Technology; November 17-19, 2016.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.