Dr. Ketakee S. Durve
PhD (Chemistry), LLB
Catalysis, Sustainable Process development, Synthetic Chemistry
- LLB, 2016, Mumbai University.
- Ph. D. (chemistry), Institute of Chemical Technology, 2007.
- Post-Doc (CSIR-NMITLI),Institute of Chemical Technology, 2007-08.
TEACHING- Currently working at Narsee Monjee College (Mukesh Patel School of Technology & Management), Vile Parle as Assistant professor-Chemical Engineering since July 2015.
INDUSTRY- Industrial R & D (Bulk Drug) & IPR Experience: From 2008 till July 2015.
Greener synthesis of Drug intermediate (2015-16) by NMIMS UNIVERSITY. Grant Amount: Rs. 95000/-
- Journal of Molecular Catalysis: Chemical, 261 (2006) 232–241.
- Catalysis Communications 8 (2007) 845–849.
- J. Mol. Cat: Chemical, 267 (2006) 157–164.
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Quarterly, 21 (3) 271–277 (2007).
- J. of porous materials, 18(2), 177- 183 (2011).
- IN225120, 2008.
- 1825/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- 1684/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- 2007/MUM/2012 (Under Examination)
- Indian Patent Application No. 201621035145 (2016) (Under Examination)
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended
- Catalysis Society of India, 19 November 2005, UICT, Mumbai.
- Indian Science Congress, 3-7 January 2006, Hyderabad.
- Conference on Renewable sources of energy, organized by Maharashtra Energy Development Authority, 2006.
- Completed material designing, characterization and applications course work from TIFR.
- National conference on Latest trends in Nanotechnology, 2007-08.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIP
- Post-Doc (NMITLI-CSIR): 2007-08. Sir Ratan Tata scholarship for the year, 2004-06.
- Travel grant by Bombay Technologist for paper presentation at Indian Science Congress, Hyderabad, 2006.
- First prize for the technical (Oral)paper presentation on Renewable sources of energy, organized by Maharashtra Energy Development Authority, 2006.
- UAA Alumni