Prof. Kshamta Mathur
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
M.Tech (Power System), PGDBA (Business Administration with specialization in HR), B.E (Electrical)
Areas of Specialization
Power System, Power Electronics
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- M.Tech (Power System)
- PGDBA (Business Administration with specialization in HR)
- B.E (Electrical)
Honors and Awards:
- Awarded for honors in B.E (Electrical) for scoring 77 % marks.
- Awarded as best faculty 3 times for result 90% and above in subjects taught.
Power Electronis, Machines, Switchgear and protection, Power Systems, Basic Electrical Engineering, Electronics circuits and Communication Fundamentals, Measurement and Instrumentation.
Teaching Experience 6 .2 years
1. MPSTME (7 months)
2. VJTI (6 months)
3. D.J Sanghvi College of Engineering (1.5 years)
4. Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur (3 Years)
5. RCEW (Jaipur) (7 months)
Worked as Commercial Executive (Purchase) at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Vedanta Resources PLC) from 13th July 2009 to 13th September 2010
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai: Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) from 13th July 2015 to 31st December 2015
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai: Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) From 1st Jan 2016 to 31st May 2016
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai: Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) from 1st July 2016 to 31st May 2017
- NMIMS Mumbai: Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering) since 29th June’ 2017 till date
Advance Power Electronics, Power quality, Fuzzy logic based problem solving.
Photovoltaic cell materials, Distributed generation allocation and sizing using AI
- Kshamta Mathur, Jyotsna Singh, R. A .Gupta, H. P. Tiwari, “Reduction of Harmonics by Integrated Fuzzy Controller for Dynamic Voltage Restorer “in International conference, Advances and Research in Electrical System Technology, April 2011.
- Jyotsna Singh, Kshamta Mathur,A.K.Agarwal,”Fuzzy Logic Scheme for SVC to Enhance Voltage Stability of AC Power System” in International conference, Advances and Research in Electrical System Technology, April 2011.
Official Email Id
+91 22 4233 4868