Prof. Manisha Tiwari
M.Tech, MCA, B.SC.
Areas of Specialization
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Master of Technology 08/2009-06/2011 MPSTME, NMIMS deemed to be University, Mumbai
- Masters of Computer Application 08/2004-06/2007 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- B.SC. (G), Mathematical Science 08/2001-06/ 2004 Delhi University, New Delhi
Memberships of Professional bodies:
Computer Science of India (CSI)
Cloud Computing, software Engineering, Database Management System, Computer Organization and architecture, Operating System, Computer Networks
Programming Languages: Python/Core Java/C++/C
- Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management & Role: Assistant Professor (Computer Science Department) Role: Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering Department) July 2016 – Till Date
- Raja Bahadur Venkat Rama Reddy Women’s College, Osmania University, Hyderabad Role: Visiting Faculty, 08/2014-12/2014
- Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management & Engineering, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai . Role: Assistant Professor (Computer Science & Engineering Department), 07/2008-10/2011
• Weapons and Electronics Systems Engineering Establishment (WESEE), Ministry of Defence, Delhi
• ROLE: Software Engineer 08/2007-04/2008
• Design and Testing of different modules of Mini Combat system for Indian Navy.
Administrative roles in the school/University:
- Contribution in NBA work
- Committee member of Managing data for Professional bodies and student committees.
Cloud Computing/Software Engineering/Programming Paradigms
Research & Publication
- Method Cohesion through Concept Lattices, ACM-SEN publication Proceedings of IWRE'12, February 2012, Authors: Padmaja Joshi- Patwardhan, Manisha Tiwari
- The paper discusses the analysis and interpretation of cohesion lattices under Refactoring of software code.
- Presented at Indian Workshop on Reverse Engineering (IWRE), at IIT Kanpur in February 2012.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.