Prof. Mohan G Bodkhe
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- M. Tech.(CAD/CAM) - (VJTI Mumbai)
- B. E. (Mechanical Engineering)
Honours and Awards:
- GATE Scholarship during academic year 2006-2008
- Finite Element Analysis,
- Strength of Material,
- Kinematics of machine,
- Ansys, Solid work & AutoCAD.
Teaching experience: (2 Years)
- Worked with Parul University, Vadodara (GJ) as Assistant Professor for 2 years (From Dec 2015 to Nov 2017).
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai from Dec 2017.
Industry/Research experience: (8 Years)
- Worked with ALSTOM T&D, Vadodara as Assistant Manager (Design) for 3.5 years. (From July 2012 to Nov.2015).
- Worked with SIEMENS Ltd, as Design Engineer for 3 years. (From Aug 2009 to June 2012).
- Worked with SIEMENS Ltd, Mumbai as Management Trainee (Design) for 1 year. (From Aug 2008 to July 2009).
- Worked with CGL Ltd, Mumbai as Project Trainee for 1 year. (From July 2007 to July 2008).
- Finite element analysis.
Journals: (01 in International Journals)
- Mohan G Bodkhe., "Study of methods to speed up new product development." International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering (IJMPE), volume 4, issue12: 2321-2071, page 61-65.
Conferences: (02 in National Conference)
- Presented and published paper titled, “Robotic motion planning”, Proceedings of the national Conference on control and instrumentation, sponsored by TEQIP, MHRD, at National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, Dec 2007.
- Presented and published paper titled, “Pressure analysis of transformer tank” Proceedings of National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Manufacturing & Management-(RAMM-2008)
- 05 (3 Workshops, 2 Conferences)
Official Phone no.:
Official Email Id