Prof. Neepa Manharlal Patel
B.E., M.TECH. (CAD/CAM), Diploma in Business Management.
Areas of Specialization
Prof. Neepa joined MPSTME, School of Engineering in the year 2015, here, she teaches subjects such as Engineering Drawing, Manufacturing Process, CAD/CAM/CAE, Industrial Management, Production, Planning and Control, Production management. She started her career as a Mechanical Engineer in Tata Motors, Pune. After completing Diploma in Business Management, she started her career in the academia in 2009 as a Lecturer in Government Polytechnic College and after 2 years she was appointed as a Lecturer in Nirma University. She has completed her M.Tech. in CAD/CAM from Nirma University in 2013.
Research & Publications
Paper Published in Journals:
- Neepa M. Patel, Dynamic Analysis of Beat-up Mechanism for High speed Shuttle Loom. , International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology (IJRDE), Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2014. (Online: - Dynamic Analysis of Beat-up Mechanism for High Speed Shuttle Loom. www.ijrdet.com/files/Volume2Issue2/IJRDET_0214_20.pdf )
Total Experience: 8.5 Years
Assistant Professor: 3.5 Years
Lecturer: 3 Years
Industrial Experience: 02 Years
- SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed University - Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering July 2015 - Till Date
- MGM College of Engineering - June 2014-April 2015
- Ahmedabad institute of technology – June 2013 – May 2014
- Nirma Institute of Technology – July 2012– May 2013.
- Government Polytechnic College – July 2009– May 2011.
- Tata Motor, Pune – May 2004– June 2006.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.