Prof. Nilesh Bhojraj Balki
Areas of Specialization
Heat Power Engineering
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- M.E. (Heat Power) ICEM,Pune Pune University 2015
- B.E. (Mechanical) BDCOE, Wardha Nagpur University 2011
- Diploma (Mechanical) GP, Nagpur GP, Nagpur 2007
Memberships of professional bodies:
Design of Machine elements II, Fluid Machinery, Design of Machine elements, Manufacturing Processes-I, Non-Conventional energy sources
- January 2016 to Present: Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, Mumbai (NMIMS, Deemed to be University)
- July 2016 – January 2017 (7 Months) : G. H. Raisoni Academy of Engineering & Technology , Nagpur
- 2011- 2016 (5 Years): Indira College of Engineering & Management, Pune as Assistant
- January 2008-Aprill 2008 (4 Months) : M &M Ltd Nagpur as a Diploma Trainee
- July 2007-Dec 2007 (6 Months) Makino India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore as a Diploma Trainee
IC Engine, Heat generation during machining, rural development
- Experimental Investigation Of Environment Friendly Cooling Methods For Different Machining Conditions, Publication date 2017/11/5,International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (UGC Approved) , Volume 6, Issue 11 Pages, 186-191.
- Design and Fabrication of Economical Groundnut Decorticating Machine for Indian Farmers, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), (Scopus Indexed), Publication date 2017/11, Volume 5, Issue XI November 2017, Pages2948-2953
- A Brief Review on Optimization of Injection Moulded Parts by Using CAE and Artificial Intelligence: ANN PSO Approach, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) (Scopus Indexed) Publication date 2017/11, Volume 5, Issue XI November 2017, Pages 3013-3017.
- Experimental Investigation On study of Water Mixed Air Confined Jet Impingement, International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 1-2, Pages 98-104.
- National Conference "Insights in Mechanical Engineering 2018", ICEM Pune Case Studies: Nil
Official Email Id
Office Phone No-
022- 4233 4868