Prof. Nilesh Bhojraj Balki
Areas of Specialization
Heat Power Engineering
BE (Mechanical) Nagpur University, ME (Heat Power) Pune University. A quality-oriented professional with nearly 6 years of experience in academics. 1 year industrial Experience. He is presently associated with MPSTME, Mumbai.
A keen planner & implementer with track record of implementing operational policies/norms, systems & controls, motivational schemes & education standards during the career span. Proficiency in handling the administrative activities entailing class management, student motivation, result improvement and upholding of the institution’s motto
• DME, IC engine (Core courses MBA Tech) FMC (Core course B.Tech)
• Fluid Mechanics, Manufacturing Processes, Energy Conversion, IETM, Basic Mechanical Engineering.
Heat transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Machining heat generation. Internal Combustion Engine
Publications and Technical Presentations
4 International Journal Publications.
• Experimental Investigation On study of Water Mixed Air Confined Jet Impingement, ISSN (Print): 2319-3182, Volume -6, Issue-1-2, 2017.
• Experimental Investigation of Convective Heat Transfer during Turning for Different Machining Conditions, IJSART - volume 1 Issue 6 –JUNE 2015.
• Investigation of Temperature and Heat Transfer during Machining: Review, Vol. 3, Issue 02, 2015 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613.
• Experimental Investigation of Environment Friendly Cooling Methods for Different Machining Conditions, PGCON Pune 2015.
1 National Conference
• Wet Machining & Dry Machining Approach in Metal Cutting with Thermal Analysis.ICEM Pune
• Google Scholar
• Research gate
Official Email Id
Office Phone No-
022- 4233 4868