Prof. Prathamesh Churi
Areas of Specialization
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Masters of Engineering (M.E) in Information Technology
- Bachelors of Engineering (B.E) in Computer Engineering
Honours and Awards:
- Special Award in Education by Somavanshi Kshatriya Samaj (SKS Sangh) for contribution in Education Field.
- Selected as a Finalist in Infosys Faculty Excellence Award –Content Guru Competition.
- Invited as “Session Chairperson (Computer Science and Engineering track)” in The 2nd International IEEE Conference on Science and Technology (TICST -2017) held at Rajmangala University of Technology, Thailand.
- Co-Session Chairperson in the 4th International IEEE Conference on Computing for sustainable Global Development (INDIACom -2017) for the track “Research Directions in Engineering Education”
- “Best Paper Award” for the research paper titled "Model -view -Controller Architecture pattern in Business Intelligence Model" in National Conference on Commerce , Management and Technology (VCMT -2015) , Mumbai
Memberships of Professional bodies:
- Computer Society of India (CSI) – Lifetime Membership
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) – Lifetime Membership
- International Association of Engineering (IAEng) – Lifetime Membership
Members of editorial board:
- Associate Editor – International Journal of Advances in Intelligent Informatics (IJAIN) , Indonesia
- Editorial Board Member – Circulation in Computer Science (CCS) , NY , USA
- Technical Program Committee Member, Reviewer for various IEEE, Springer Conferences across the world.
- Programming Languages C/C++/JAVA/ Android, Data Structures and Analysis of Algorithms.
- Information Security and Cryptography.
- Distributed Computing
- Non NMIMS Experience: Lecturer in Department of Information Technology , Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology (VCET) – Affiliated to University of Mumbai for 2 years
- NMIMS Experience: Currently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Engineering , SVKM’s NMIMS Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering (MPSTME) , Mumbai for 1 year 8 months (till date)
Information Security and Cryptography, Education Technology, Internet of Things.
- Churi, Prathamesh, Medha Kalelkar, and Bhavin Save. "JSH Algorithm: A Password Encryption Technique using Jumbling-Salting-Hashing." International Journal of Computer Applications 92.2 (2014).
- Kalelkar, Medha, Prathamesh Churi, and Deepa Kalelkar. "Implementation of Model-View-Controller Architecture Pattern for Business Intelligence Architecture." International Journal of Computer Applications 102.12 (2014).
- Prathamesh P Churi, Shreya Bondre and Neha Gavankar. Honey-patterns: Recognizing Pattern based Attacks on Websites. International Journal of Computer Applications 161(9):8-11, March 2017.
- Ramkrishna Oruganti, Saurabh Shah, Yohan Pavri, Neelansh Prasad, Prathamesh Churi (2017). JSSecure: A Secured Encryption Strategy for Payment Gateways in E-Commerce. Circulation in Computer Science, 2, 5(June 2017), 13-17.
- Prathamesh P. Churi, Kamal Mistry (2017). DE-PRE Tool for Detection and Prevention from Input Validation Attacks on Website. Circulation in Computer Science, 2, 5 (June 2017), 23-27.
- Prathamesh P Churi and Sanjay Deshmukh. Multimedia Transfer using Wireless LAN: A Case Study. International Journal of Computer Applications 167(7):8-11, June 2017
- Churi Prathamesh, “Technology in Teaching : India’s Perspective”, International Education and Research Journal , Vol 3, no 7(2017) , E-ISSN No : 2454-9916
- Churi Prathamesh, “E-Commerce Security with Secure Electronic Transaction Protocol : A survey and Implementation” ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Volume 8 Issue (Sept-Oct 2017)
- Churi Prathamesh, Jamar Rishabh , Rajpopat Javan “Data Analytics in Banking” ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Volume 8 Issue (Nov-Dec 2017)
- Churi Prathamesh, Yug Desai , Shreyas Dighe , Abhinandan Desai “Analysis of Smart Store Solutions using Proximity Technologies” ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Volume 8 Issue (Nov-Dec 2017)
- Churi, Prathamesh P., Vaishali Ghate, and Kranti Ghag. "Jumbling-Salting: An improvised approach for password encryption." Science and Technology (TICST), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Churi Prathamesh , Ghah Kranti. “Model-View-Controller Architecture Pattern in Business Intelligence.” National Multidisciplinary Conference on Commerce , Management and Technology ,VCMT -2015, 978-93-85880-11-7
- Churi, Prathamesh P., et al. "Model-view-controller pattern in BI dashboards: Designing best practices." Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2016 3rd International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- Churi, Prathamesh P.,et al. “Alchemizing Education System By Developing 5 Layered Outcome Based Engineering Education (OBEE) Model.” MOOCs, Innovation and Technology in Education (MITE), 2016 4th International Conference on. IEEE,2016
- P. Churi, A. Bhat, R. Mohite and P. P. Churi, "E-zip: An electronic lock for secured system," 2016 IEEE International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Communication and Computer Technology (ICAECCT), Pune, India, 2016, pp. 45-49.
- Churi, Prathamesh , Savla Yash., “An era of Cloud ERP Significant differentiation with premise ERP,” International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Technology, Indore , 2016
- Churi, Prathamesh P., et al. "Development of Innovative Course Outcomes: an approach towards OBEE architecture." Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), 2017 4th International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Churi Prathamesh ,Jamar Rishabh, Sogani Aditi , Savy Mudgal , "E-Shield: Detection and Prevention of Website Attacks," 2017 IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information & Communication Technology (RTEICT), Bangalore, 2017.
- Churi, Prathamesh P. "Performance Analysis of Data Encryption Algorithm: Cipher-Text length Analysis”, 2017 International Conference on Science and Technology, Thailand. IEEE, 2017.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.
+91 22 - 4502 4759