Prof. Pratidnya S. Hegde Patil
Assistant Professor, IT Department
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- PhD Topic: Infusing Critical Thinking Skills in Undergraduate Engineering Students
- Master in Information Technology (M.Tech.IT), NMIMS University, Mumbai 2006-2008
- Master in Computer Application (MCA), IGNOU, New Delhi 2003-2005
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), IGNOU, New Delhi 2000-2003
- Advanced Diploma A-Level, DOEACC, New Delhi 2003
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technology (PGDST), Silverline, NCST 2000
- Diploma in Computer Application Technology (DCAT), Garware Institute of Career Education & Development , Kalina, University of Mumbai 1995
Honors and Awards: Certificate of Honour for incorporating and teaching BlackBeery10 in B.Tech.(IT) programme presented in Convocation held on 8th August 2015
Memberships of Professional bodies:
Computer Society of India
Computer Programming-I, Computer Programming-II, Programming Workshop, Computer Application, Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Data Warehousing & Mining, Web Engineering, Ecommerce, Fundamentals of Web Technology, Web Technology & Application, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Programming, Unix Programming, Mobile Application Development.
Working as Assistant Professor since 8th April 2006.
- Educational Technology
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.