Prof. Prawal Agarwal
Assistant Professor (Chemical)
M.Tech.- Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay
Areas of Specialization
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Assistant Professor Chemical Engineering, MPSTME- NMIMS, Mumbai, [July, 2014 to present]
- M.Tech. Chemical Engineering – IIT Bombay, Mumbai, [2012-2014]
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay, [2012-2014]
- B.Tech. Chemical Technology – HBTI Kanpur, [2007-2011]
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Solid Fluid Mechanical Operations
- Mass Transfer Operations I and II
- Reaction Kinetics
- Project and Process Engineering
- Economics of Chemical Projects
- Food Processing
- Strength of Materials and Fabrication
Teaching experience: 3 years and 8 months
Assistant Professor Chemical Engineering, MPSTME- NMIMS, Mumbai July, 2014 – present
Administrative roles in the school/University:
- Faculty Mentor of student committe for Action for Collective Transformation (ACT Maharashtra)
- Member of Advisory Committee of Society of Chemical Techno Managers.
- Colloids and Interfacial Engineering
- Food Technology
- Co authored Mass Transfer Operations (2015)
- Author of text book on Mechanical Operations (2018)
- Author of a text book on Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics (under review).
Publications in Journals:
- Prem Kishore Agarwal, Prawal (2017). “Preparation and Characterization of Janus Particles” International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering, Issue 9, Volume 4, 18-22.
- Prem Kishore Agarwal, Prawal (2017). “Comparative Study of Homogeneous and Janus Particles at Fluid-fluid Interface” International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering, Issue 11, Volume 4, 12-24.
- Paper selected in 7th International Colloids Conference held in Barcelona.
Official Email Id
Official Phone no.: