Prof. Prawal Agarwal
Assistant Professor (Chemical)
M.Tech.- Chemical Engineering, IIT Bombay
Areas of Specialization
Chemical Engineering, Nanotechnology
- Colloid and Interfacial Engineering
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Teaching various Chemical Engineering courses
Research and Publications:
Books – 1 (In the process of publishing)
Patents – 2 (In pipeline)
Presentations – 2 (National)
Conferences/Workshops/Seminars Attended: 21
- Guided students to develop a most economical industrial water treatment plant in the world which attracted a huge crowd and appreciation in Chemical Engineering Symposium CHEMTECH in Mumbai and was awarded third prize under Industrial Defined Problems competition of Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai. Patent is in process.
- Guided students who are shortlisted for the next round of Gandhian Young Technological Innovation Awards, 2015 for innovative student projects in engineering, pharmacy, science and other applied technologies.
- Guiding 18 undergraduate students currently for participation in Chemical Engineering Symposium at IIT Bombay.
Official Email Id