Prof. Punit L. Ratnani
Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
B. Tech. (Electrical), M. E (Electrical Machines & Drives)
Areas of Specialization
Electrical Machines, Control Systems, Electrical Drives
Multilevel Inverters, Renewable Energy, Electrical Machines Modelling and Analysis
Teaching Experience - 02 years
Publications – Conferences (05)
Publications – Journals (International - 03)
Research & Publications
• Punit Ratnani, Samruddhi Shaha, Dr. A. G. Thosar, “Simulation of Five Level Inverter with Sinusoidal PWM Carrier Technique Using MATLAB/Simulink”, International Journal of Electrical Engineering (IJEE), Volume 7, Issue 3, ISSN 0974-2150, January 2015.
• Prajakta Shinde, Dr. A. G. Thosar, Punit Ratnani, “Design of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research” (IJSER), Volume 6, Issue 1, ISSN 2229-5518, January 2015
• Punit Ratnani, Dr. A. G. Thosar, “Mathematical Modelling of an 3 Phase Induction Motor using MATLAB/Simulink”, International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), Volume 4, Issue 6, ISSN 2249–6645, June 2014.
• Punit Ratnani, Shruti Deore, Dr. K. Vadirajacharya, “Development of Solar PV Charge Controller System for Rural Application”, A National level IEEE Sponsored Technical Conference, at National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha. 2013
• Punit Ratnani, Shubham Mortale, Dr. K. Vadirajacharya, “DESERTEC Technology: World’s Largest solar Power Generation System with Future Prospects for India”, A National level Paper Presentation in MindSpark-11, College of Engineering (COEP), Pune.
• Punit Ratnani, Shruti Deore, Dr. K. Vadirajacharya, “An Advanced Step towards the Wind Energy: Magenn Air Rotor System with Future Prospects for India”, A National level Paper Presentation, Dr. B. A. Technological University, Lonere.
• Punit Ratnani, Shubham Mortale, “Pelamis Wave Energy Converter: A Key Step Towards Wave Energy with Future Prospects for India”, A National level paper presentation, SSPM’s College of Engineering, Kankavli.
• Punit Ratnani, Shubham Mortale, “Solar Energy and its Applications in India”, A University level Student’s conference, Dr. B. A. Technological University, Lonere. 2010
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
1) Awarded with Gold medal For M.E at Govt. College of Engineering, Aurangabad
Official Email Id