Prof. Samadhan Prakash Deshmukh
M.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
Areas of Specialization
Mechanical Engineering with Manufacturing System Engineering
Academic and Professional Qualification:
- Multi Criteria Decision Making (MCDM), Green Manufacturing
- Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process (FAHP)
Honours and Awards:
- Received certificate of appreciation for doing exemplary work in the Watumull Institute, Worli, Mumbai-18 during academic year 2012-13.
Memberships of professional bodies:
- Life Member of IIIE (Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering) (LM-9800).
- Life Member of ISTE (The Indian Society for Technical Education) (LM-95440).
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Drawing
- Fluid Mechanics
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Worked with Saraswati College Of Engineering, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, as Lecturer For 5 Months (From Mar 2009 to Sept 2009)
- Worked with Watumull Institute, Mumbai as Assistant Professor for 5 years 2 months (From Sept 2009 to Nov 2014).
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai from Nov 2014.
- Worked with Infosys Technologies Limited, Mysore as Software Engineer (Trainee) For 6 Months (From Sept 2008 to Mar 2009)
- Green Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management.
- Multi Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) methods (AHP, FAHP)
Journals: (02 in International Journals)
- Deshmukh, Samadhan P., and Vivek K. Sunnapwar. "Validation of performance measures for green supplier selection in Indian industries." International Journal of Modeling and Engineering Resources 3 (2013): 1617-1622.
- Deshmukh, Samadhan P., and Vivek K. Sunnapwar. “Development and Validation of Performance Measures for Green Supplier Selection in Indian Industries” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-2, Issue-5, June 2013 : 105- 109
Conferences: (01 in International Conference)
- Presented and published paper titled, “Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) for Green Supplier Selection in Indian Industries”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT), S.V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat, July 2013.
05 (4 Workshops, 1 International Conference)
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.