Dr. Sanket Gudekar
Areas of Specialization
Organic Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Sustainable Process development
Ph.D. Chemistry January 2014 - Department of Chemistry, Jaipur National University
TEACHING- Currently working at Narsee Monjee College (Mukesh Patel School of Technology & Management), Vile Parle as Assistant professor-Chemical Engineering since September 2015.
INDUSTRY- Industrial R & D (Bulk Drug) & Agrochemicals Experience: From 2001 till July 2015.
- Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research,2013,5(11):600-604
- Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2013, 5(12):1320-1324
- Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 24(2), Jan – Feb 2014; 18, 105-111
- Int. J. Pharm. Sci. Rev. Res., 38(2), May – June 2016; Article No. 07, Pages: 29-34
- WO/2010/118992; International Application No.: PCT/EP2010/054720
- WO/2013/144295; International Application No.: PCT/EP2013/056703
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended
- Indian Council of Chemists 31st Annual conference, 2012Department of Chemistry, Saurashtra University, Rajkot on 26th to 28th December, 2012.“Synthesis and Characterisation of Process Related Impurity In Bosentan Monohydrate”
- o UGC Sponsored National Conference on “Recent Trends in C-Ordination Chemistry” 2013, on 4th to 5th October K.B.P. College , Department of Chemistry ,Navi-Mumbai