Areas of Specialization
Integral Transforms and operational calculus (AMS classification: 44,42), Wavelet Transforms (33C05), Functional Analysis Generalized functions (distributions): (AMS-classification: 46 F12), Mixed Radix System, Transforms to Kekre’s function, Discrete transforms, Interdisciplinary Research, Fractional Calculus and generalizations. (AMS classification: 26, 26A33), Fractional Transforms and generalizations.
Conferences: Attended and presented papers (26)
Journals: Published (39) and communicated (03)
Ongoing Government funded project: NBHM, Department of Atomic Energy
Ongoing in-house Project: SVKM’s NMIMS University, MPSTME
Member of Indian Academy of Industrial and Applicable Mathematics, IAIAM, Indian Society for Technical Education, ISTE, Indian Nuclear Society, INS, International association for the engineers and the computer scientists, IAENG, Indian Mathematical Society, IMS, Indian Academy of Mathematics, IAM.
1. Recipient of Bharat Jyoti Award, Certificate of Excellence, India International Friendship Society, warded on 15 April 2015.
2. Outstanding Scientist award, Venus India Foundation-VIFRA 2015, awarded on 19 December 2015.
Recent Conferences and Publications in 2016:
1. National Conference, Radiation-type of problems using generalized Hankel type integral transformation, National Workshop On Analysis, Differential Equations & Applications (Sponsored UGC, DST*, INSA*, NBHM*), (NWADA-2016), 25-27 Feb 2016.
2. International Conference, Two complex variants of fractional powers of generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation of generalized functions, International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques (ICEEOT) – 2016, IEEE Explore Papers published, 03-05 March 2016, Chennai.
3. International Conference, Two Variants of fractional powers of generalized Hankel-Clifford transformations of arbitrary order, International Conference on recent trends in engineering and Material Sciences (ICEMS-2016); Publishers: Elsevier, 17-19 March 2016, organized by Jaipur National University, Jaipur, India.
4. National Conference, Composition of operators associated with fractional generalized Hankel-Clifford transformations, ICJMSNTSFA'2016 - The 29th International Conference of “The Jangjeon Mathematical Society on Number Theory and Special Functions and its Applications”, accepted for presentation 08-10 August 2016.
5. International Conference, A study of finite generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation of fourth kind with their applications in Partial differential equations, IET-IEEE Xplore; Third International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Engineering Trends, Communication, Optimization and Sciences -2016 is being organized by SASI Institute of Technology & Engineering, Publishers: IET Digital Library/ IEEE Xplore Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India, accepted for presentation 01-02 June 2016.
6. International Journal, Radiation-type of problems using generalized Hankel type integral transformations, Journal of Chemical, Biological and physical sciences, An International Peer Review E-3 Journal of Sciences, ISI indexing and Impact Factor (2014-2015) 01.082, JCBPS; Section C; February 2016 – April 2016, Vol. 6, No.2; 498-504. E- ISSN: 2249 –1929.
7. International Journal, Two complex variants of fractional powers of generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation of generalized functions IEEE-Xplore 978-1-4673-9939-5/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE.
8. International Journal, Finite-Generalized-Laplace-Hankel-Clifford-Transformation, Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication (IJRITCC), Scientific Journal ISSN 2321-8169; April 2016 Volume 4 Issue 4, Pages: 82 – 89, Indexed by Thomson Reuters.
9. International Journal, Random variables and probability in cricket game management, Journal of Computer Science & Computational Mathematics, Science and Knowledge Research Society, Volume 6, Issue 1, March 2016; Pages 11-16.
Editorial Board Membership:
Editorial Member, World Research Journal of Mathematics (WRJOM), International Journal Publisher: Bioinfo Publications, DOI: 10.9735/.
Reviewer, Horizon Research Publishing is an open access publisher, http://www.hrpub.org/journals/journal_subject.php.
Editorial Board Member, American Journal of Mathematical Analysis, http://www.sciepub.com/journal/AJMA/editorialboard.
Editor of the Special Issue, Science and Education Publishing (SciEP), USA, http://www.sciepub.com/.
Reviewer, Elixir journals, Reviewed paper in Applied Mathematics.
Reviewer, ICCUBEA 2015, Reviewed paper in Engineering Mathematics.
Official Email Id
+91 22 42334000 / +91 22 4233 4084