Prof. Yashodhan Karulkar
Asst Professor (Marketing)
Academic and Professional Qualification:
• MMS (NMIMS, University of Mumbai, 1998)
• BE (Electrical) (VJTI, University of Mumbai, 1995)
- Marketing management
- Industrial marketing
- Sales and distribution management
- Services marketing
- Brand management
- Marketing strategy
Teaching experience: 1.5 Years
Prof. Yashodhan joined MPSTME in Sep, 2016 as a full time faculty after 19 years in the industry. He has been a visiting professor in various institutes in Mumbai (including NMIMS) during 2010-2016.
Industry experience: 19 Years
Prof. Yashodhan has over 19 years of rich industry experience in the entire spectrum of marketing, sales, distribution, business development and channel management functions. He has held leadership positions in FMCG, Telecom, banking and insurance sectors in top notch Indian and MNC companies.
- Birla Sun Life insurance - Head Rural Third party distribution 3.5 Years
- Max New York Life Insurance - VP & National Relationship Manager 8.5 Years
- Standard Chartered - Bank Center Manager 1 Year
- Bharti cellular (Airtel ) - Area Manager 1.5 years
- Wipro - Area Manager 3.5 years
- Crompton Greaves - Graduate Engineer Trainee 1 Year
Administrative roles in the school/University:
• Faculty mentor, 4C – The marketing Cell of MPSTME.
• Department in-charge for Website updates
• Consumer behaviour
• Social advertising
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.