SAVISHKAR- Final Year Project Competition
This Competition is aimed at enhancing the knowledge & project quality of under graduate students. This competition is organized for final Year Computer Engineering students who develop the projects under the course curriculum and presented to faculties and industry experts.
Projects are exhibited in the following Domains:
- Image Processing, computer vision, Biomatrics
- Data Warehousing and Mining
- Networking and Distributed computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Mobile Application Software
- Web based Application
Summary : Competition was held on 13th April, 2017 in Software Lab 6A, 6th floor. Total 17 different projects were presented and demonstrated in this competition. 1st position was awarded from overall projects presented in the competition. 2nd and 3rd positions were awarded for B and E div students individually.