Assistant Professor (Mechanical) M.E (CAD/CAM and Robotics)
Prof. Dhirendra Mishra is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering. He has exposure to both Industry and academia. Prior to joining our institute he has worked on synthesizing and producing low cost Zirconia ceramic for dental applications.
Mechatronics and Controls (core course, B.Tech and MBA Tech)
Additive Manufacturing (elective course, B.Tech and MBA Tech)
CAD (lab, B.Tech and MBA Tech)
Ceramics, Additive Manufacturing, Auxetic and smart structure, Bioprinting.
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers
• Additive Manufacturing Society of India
• Indian Society of Technical Education
Publications and Technical Presentations
• Dhirendra Mishra, Prof. Divya Padmanabhan, 2014, “Synthesis and testing of dental ceramic”, International Journal for Engineering, Research and Application, ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 7(Version 1), July 2014.
• Mishra D., (July 2016) Pilot lines for 3D printed nasal filter, Industry 4.0 brokerage event, Turkey
• Bhullar S., Mishra D., and INGLE A. (May 2016). 3D Printed Flexible Insertable Nose Filter VIII International R & D brokerage event, Bursa, Turkey
• Bhullar S., and Mishra D. (May 2015). Auxetic ceramic dental implant- fabrication and characterization. VII International R & D brokerage event, Bursa, Turkey
• Bhullar S., and Mishra D. (May 2015). Auxetic reinforced abdominal protector cap for high impact Sports. VII International R & D brokerage event, Bursa, Turkey
• Bhullar S., and Mishra D. (May 2015). Innovative and smart high-pressure hydraulic hose with Auxetic reinforcement. VII International R & D brokerage event, Bursa, Turkey
• Member, NMIMS University Student Grievances Redressal Cell, 2016
• Faculty Convener, Chancellor’s Challenge, 2016
• Member, NMIMS University Student Council, 2016
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.