Integral Transforms and operational calculus (AMS classification: 44,42), Wavelet Transforms (33C05), Functional Analysis Generalized functions (distributions): (AMS-classification: 46 F12), Mixed Radix System, Transforms to Kekre’s function, Discrete transforms, Interdisciplinary Research, Fractional Calculus and generalizations. (AMS classification: 26, 26A33), Fractional Transforms and generalizations.
Conferences: Attended and presented papers (33)
Journals: Published (47)
Member of Indian Academy of Industrial and Applicable Mathematics, IAIAM, Indian Society for Technical Education, ISTE, Indian Nuclear Society, INS, International association for the engineers and the computer scientists, IAENG, Indian Mathematical Society, IMS, Indian Academy of Mathematics, IAM.
Awards in 2017:
1. Best Researcher/ Scientist subject category in Mathematics for academic excellence award on 30 March 2017, at Goa in support of 70th Anniversary celebrations UNESCO.
Books/ Chapter published in 2017:
1. Authored Chapter of the Book, Advanced Mathematics: Theory and Applications, Continuous Hankel-Clifford Wavelet Transformation, Research India Publications, Chapter 16, pp. 175-187, Published in January 2017.
Conferences in 2017:
1. Reconstruction formula for continuous Bessel ridgelet transforms, International Conference on Analysis and its Applications, ICAA 2017, November 20 - 22, 2017, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
2. Study of continuous Bessel ridgelet transforms using theory of convolution, International Conference on Special Functions & Applications (ICSFA-2017), (XVIth Annual Conference of Society for Special Functions and their Applications) & Symposium on Application of Mathematical Sciences in Engineering Problems,
3. November 2-4, 2017, Organized by Department of Mathematics, College of Engineering and Technology, Bikaner-334004, Rajasthan, India & Society for Special Functions & their Applications, India.
4. Representation of continuous ridgelet transform with applications, 83rd Annual Conference of IMS- an International meet by Department of Mathematics, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), December 12-15, 2017.
5. A Parseval's equation and finite generalized Hankel-type transformation, 83rd Annual Conference of IMS- an International meet by Department of Mathematics, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), December 12-15, 2017.
6. The use of finite Hankel-Clifford transforms of first kind of arbitrary order in statistics, TOPAS 2017, a National Conference on engineering mathematics organized by Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal, India, 16-17 December, 2017.
7. Generalized Hankel-Clifford wavelet transformation on Sobolev spaces, International Conference on Mathematics-2017, ICM 2017, between: August 3-5, 2017, Ooty, India.
8. Generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation for a class of ultradifferential functions, National Conference on Pure and Applied Mathematics-2017, NCPAM-2017, held at COEP, Pune, India, 17-19 May, 2017.
9. Finite generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation for a class of ultradifferential functions, ICMES 2017, IMRF's 52nd international conference, International Conference on Advances in Mathematics & Engineering Sciences-2017, Chandigarh, India, 27-29 April 2017.
Journal publications in 2017:
1. Distributional Finite-Generalized-Laplace Hankel-Clifford-Transformation, Journal of Global Research in
Mathematical Archives, Vol. 4, (11), (September-October 2017).
2. Application of k-Laplace transform to estimate the time value of money in quantitative finance NMIMS (Special issue), Journal of Economics and Public Policy, January 2017.
3. Finite Laplace transform of spherical Bessel Functions, Indus publishers, International journal of research in IT, Management & Engineering (ISSN: 2249-1619), Vol. 7, No. 10, October 2017, pp: 33-37.
4. The finite generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation of certain spaces of Ultradistributions with applications to heat equations, Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) with e-ISSN: 2278-5728, p-ISSN: 2319-765X, Vol. 13, (5), Ver. III, pp. 73-77, September-October 2017.
5. The generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation of certain spaces for a class of ultradistributions, International Journal of Current Advanced Research (ISSN:-No.: 2319-6475 P: 2319-6505), IJCAR, October 2017.
6. A review article: The continuous ridgelet transform and its Application, Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 8, Issue 10, October 2017, pp: 533-547.
7. On k-Fourier transforms: Theory and properties, submitted on 29 September 2017 to IETE Journal of Research.
8. Generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation for a class of tempered ultradistributions, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science (IJETTCS), Volume 6, Issue 5, September-October 2017, pp: 109-113.
9. The distributional continuous fractional generalized Hankel-Clifford transformation, Forum D’ Analystes: The Journal of Analysis, ISSN 0971-3611, J Anal, DOI10.1007/s41478-017-0026-9, published on 2017-02-20, Springer.