Student Outcomes (SOs)
Graduates of the B.Tech. in Information Technology program will have an ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
In addition to outcomes 1 through 5, graduates of the Information Technology program will also have an ability to:
- Identify and analyze user needs and to take them into account in the selection, creation, integration, evaluation, and administration of computing-based systems.