1. Undergraduate Programs
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Adapt to emerging communication technologies and excel in professional career.
- Pursue higher education and contribute to technology through research.
- Exhibit leadership qualities and satisfy the technological needs of the society.
Program Outcome (POs):
The graduates will have the ability to :
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
- Analyze an Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering problem, identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a communication-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct experiments, analyze, interpret data and be able to arrive at conclusions for real world complex problems in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Use modern engineering tools to resolve complex Telecommunication Engineering problems.
- Analyze the local and global impact of telecommunication technology on individuals, organizations, society and be able to give justifiable reasoning.
- Analyze the need, sustainability and effect on environment created by Electronics and Telecommunication technology.
- Understand professional, ethical, legal and security issues and responsibilities.
- Function effectively as an individual in a team, including diverse and multidisciplinary targets, to accomplish a common goal.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Understand Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
- Recognize the need of telecommunication and allied technologies and update one and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning.
ii) BTech Integrated (6 Years Integrated Diploma & Degree Program for 10th + Students)
2. Integrated Programs
3. Post Graduate Programs.